BANTLEON MAINTAINS SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
In this, definitely special year, Hermann BANTLEON GmbH continues to maintain a sustainable, responsible approach to the environment and society. Numerous institutions were supported in their work and services that are important for society. These were among others:
- Förderkreis leukemia- and cancer-suffering children Ulm e.V.
- Förderkreis für intensivpflegebedürftige Kinder Ulm e.V.
- Development projects pastor Ignatius/Uganda
- AWO Workers' Welfare Association KV Zwickau e.V.
- Student Research Center South Württemberg
- We give e.V.
- PalliKJUR Palliative Foundation for Children and Youth Ulm/Ravensburg
- Valentina Foundation
- Gustav-Werner School, Ulm
- Lebenshilfe Donau-Iller e.V.
The climate-neutralization of the locations carried out for 2020 will be continued for the coming 2021 financial year, so that under the premise of a gate-to-gate approach, production will continue to be climate-neutral.
BANTLEON Managing Director Heribert Großmann: "It was and is not an easy time for any of us. But we all do well to think in perspective. Despite the current constellation, or rather, more than ever, loyalty, responsibility and the common good must be strengthened.