Data privacy statement
We are very pleased that you visit the website of Hermann Bantleon GmbH, based in Blaubeurer Str. 32 in Ulm. We would like to refer to our imprint where you can find more information about the form of our company.
Hermann Bantleon GmbH is very interested in the protection of your personal rights and data. Therefore, when processing your personal data, we strictly adhere to the provisions of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and similar regulations (e.g. BDSG).
In the following, we inform you to what extent and for what purpose your data are processed by us when using our website. You will also be shown what rights on privacy protection you can exercise.
II. Purpose of processing and legal basis
- For the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR)
The processing of personal data (Art. 4 (2) GDPR) is carried out primarily for the provision and procurement of contract transactions, or for pre-contractual measures.
This only applies to your company-specific contact data, as well as data from business processes that we need to carry out our operations (invitation to trade events, trade fairs, inquiries, offers, delivery notes, invoices, etc.).
- Within the framework of the balancing of interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR)
If necessary, we process your data beyond the actual fulfillment of the contract to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties, inter alia:
- Consultation and data exchange with credit agencies (e.g. SCHUFA) to identify credit and default risks
- Examination and optimization of procedures for needs analysis and direct customer approach
- Advertising or market and opinion research, provided that you have not objected to the use of your data;
- Assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes
- Ensuring IT security and IT operations
- Prevention and investigation of criminal offenses
- Video surveillance serves the protection of customers and employees, the exercise of our domestic authority as well as the collection of evidence in case of criminal offenses
- Measures for building and plant security (e.g. access control);
- Measures to secure domiciliary rights;
- Measures for business management and further development of services and products.
- On the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR)
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes, the legality of this processing is based on your consent. A given consent can be revoked at any time.
Please note that the revocation becomes effective only for the future. Processing that occurred before the revocation is not affected.
- Due to legal requirements (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR) or in the public interest (Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR)
In addition, H. Bantleon GmbH is subject to various legal obligations, i.e. legal requirements (e.g. the tax law). The purposes of processing include, among other things, creditworthiness checks, identity and age checks, fraud and money laundering prevention, the fulfillment of tax control and reporting obligations as well as the assessment and management of risks.
When visiting our website, cookies (text files) are sent to your browser and stored on your hard drive. A deletion of the cookies via the settings of your browser is possible at any time. Please note that this means that individual functions can no longer be used. The cookies are used to make the use of our website as simple and effective as possible.
On our website, content and services of other providers (including Google, YouTube) are embedded, which in turn use their own cookies and other modules (more details below). Hermann Bantleon GmbH has no influence on the processing of personal data by these providers. You can find more information on the websites of the respective providers.
IV. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the full extent. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
For further external links to the Google Analytics privacy information please visit: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, for general privacy notices of Google: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/ .
V. Use of YouTube
VI. Data transmission to third parties
For the purpose of implementing the projects mentioned in the business purpose, a transmission to third parties takes place. Information can be obtained through the Public Procedures Directory.
VII. Protection of minors
Our website is not intended for minors and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If persons under the age of 16 transfer personal data to us, this is only permitted if the parent or legal guardian has consented or has agreed to the adolescent's consent. For this purpose, in accordance with Art. 8 (2) of GDPR the contact details of the parent or legal guardian must be communicated to us in order to convince us of the consent or approval of the parent or legal guardian. These data and the data of the minor will then be processed in accordance with this Data Privacy Statement.
If we find that a minor under the age of 16 has sent us personal information without the parent’s or legal guardian's consent or approval to the minor’s consent, we will promptly delete the information.
VIII. Data transmission in case of contact via contact form or e-mail
The data you provide us via the contact form will be processed for the purposes of communication and data exchange. They are stored for the intended purpose and within the legal storage periods.
The following data is retrieved:
Issue; first name; surname; company; road; postcode; city; e-mail; cover letter
Country; telephone number
IX. Online application procedure
It is possible for you to submit your application to us electronically via the online application form:
The transmission of the data entered by you as well as the attachments is made via a secured https connection. Your electronic application data will be accepted by the responsible Human Resources Department and will only be forwarded to the department responsible for the respective position or to the person entrusted with the processing. All persons involved treat your application documents with the necessary care and absolute confidentiality. By submitting the application documents, you consent to the processing of your personal data in the context of the application process.
After completing the applicant selection process, we will keep your application for a further three months and then delete it or destroy any copies, unless we conclude an employment contract with you. If we include your application documents in our talent pool, we will notify you accordingly. In the notification you can actively consent to the further storage of your documents. If you agree to the storage of your documents, they are stored with us for one year. Please note that applications you send us by e-mail are transmitted to us unencrypted. We therefore recommend the use of the online application program.
X. Recipient of the data
Access to your personal data stored with us is limited to our employees and the service providers commissioned by us who have to deal with these personal data due to their task. If third parties have access to your data, we have either obtained your permission or there is a legal basis for this. We use service providers for the provision of services and for the processing of your data (among others for the hosting of your data in a secure data center, the delivery of ordered goods, the sending of letters or e-mails as well as the maintenance and analysis of databases, for the destruction of documents and files, the so-called order processing according to Art. 28 GDPR). The service providers process the data exclusively according to our instructions and have been obliged to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. All order processors have been carefully selected and will only have access to your data to the extent and for the period required for the provision of the services, or to the extent to which you have consented to the processing and use of the data.
XI. Transmission to third countries and legal basis
A transmission of personal data in third countries only takes place in the context of the use of Google Analytics based on the adequacy decision of the EU Commission on the EU-US Privacy Shield according to Art. 45 GDPR. And, as part of the activation of the YouTube videos, if you have consented in accordance with Art. 49 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The servers of some of the service providers we use are located in the US and other countries outside the European Union. Companies in these countries are subject to a data protection law that generally does not protect personal data to the same extent as it is the case in the Member States of the European. Formularbeginn
If your data is processed in a country that does not have a recognized high level of data protection such as the European Union, this is done on the basis of the adequacy decision of the European Commission on the EU-US Privacy Shield according to Art. 45 GDPR and/or the EU standard contract 2010 according to Art. 46 para. 2 lit. c GPDR in conjunction with the decision of the European Commission dated 05.02.2010 (2010/87 / EU) and/or according to Art. 49 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
XII. Data security
We maintain various security measures according to Art. 32 DSGVO (technical and organizational measures) for the protection of your personal data. For a secure transmission of the data that you send us, we offer you on our website an SSL / TLS encryption with the current encryption protocols TLS v1.1. and TLS v1.2. We point out that the comprehensive encryption of the transmission path also depends on your Internet browser. We therefore recommend that you keep your internet browser up-to-date so that the encryption according to TLS v1.1. or TLS v1.2 is automatically built up when you visit our website. If you contact us by e-mail, we point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted is not guaranteed. The content of the e-mails may be viewed by third parties. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information by post or in case of an application via our online portal.
XIII. Data subject rights
You have the following rights:
1. You may revoke all or part of your consent at any time. We will then not continue the data processing based on this consent (Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR).
2. You may request information about your personal data processed by us (Art. 15 GDPR), in particular on the following: processing purposes; category of personal data; categories of recipients to whom your information has been or will be disclosed; envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored; existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection; existence of a right to lodge a complaint; source of your data, if these were not collected from us; existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, in those cases, meaningful information about the details involved.
3. You have the right to request without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 GDPR).
4. You can request the erasure of your personal data. This does not apply if the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information or for compliance with a legal obligation or if it is necessary for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. (Art. 17 GDPR).
5. You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR) if a) the accuracy of the data is contested by you; b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
c) we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
d) you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 paragraph 1 GDPR.
6. You may receive the personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or you can request those data to be transmitted to another controller (Art. 20 GDPR).
7. You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR). For this purpose, in general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
XIV. Right to Object
Even if the data processing is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests or legitimate third party interests, you may object to the processing (Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR), on grounds relating to your particular situation (Art. 21 GDPR). For an objection it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com.
XV. Use of Social Plugins in Social Media
We use currently no social media plugins.
XVI. Information Responsible
Company name & legal form: Hermann Bantleon GmbH
Address: Blaubeurer Str. 32
Hermann Bantleon GmbH
Blaubeurer Str. 32
0731/3990 - 0
Our data protection officer: Thomas Rathgeber
In case of questions about data privacy and data security, please contact our data privacy officer at