A head start through innovation: At BANTLEON you will find the right mineral and/or synthetic-based hydraulic fluids for your special applications. Products with H1 approval are just as much a part of our program as biodegradable hydraulic oils, so-called bio-oils. We use products that are manufactured on both a mineral and synthetic basis. This enables us to offer you precisely the lubricants that are best suited to your requirements. Durability, resource conservation and environmental protection are already taken into account in the development process.
With AVIA SYNTOFLUID PE-B and AVIA SYNTOFLUID NSW, the BANTLEON product portfolio offers innovative and proven PAO (polyalphaolefine)-based bio-oil technologies combined with a wide range of applications.
PAO high-performance hydraulic oils, biodegradable
Biodegradable PAO-based hydraulic oils have long since proven their worth in a variety of applications. They are used in both mobile hydraulics and industrial hydraulics. Their high viscosity index and good lubricity make these hydraulic oils ideal for operating hydraulic systems under extreme conditions.
AVIA SYNTOFLUID PE-B
- Hydraulic oil HVLP(D) HC according to DIN 51 524 part 3
- Biodegradable according to CEC-L-33-A-93 / CEC-L-103-12 ≥ 80% / 21 days.
AVIA SYNTOFLUID NSW
- Swedish Standard: Hydraulic Fluid SS155434 ABV 46 / ABV 32 Environmentally acceptable.
- US EPA 2013 Vessel General Permit EAL environmentally acceptable lubricant
- Biodegradable according to CEC-L-103-12 ≥ 60% / 21 days.