Tank maintenance and tank service
Serviced tanks not only ensure that the media in circulation are clean but also guarantee that the storage technology is safe and compliant with the law. The inspection requirements for surface and underground tank facilities are required by the legislature and take place in fixed intervals.
BANTLEON being a specialised company approved by the WHG is permitted to build, maintain, clean from the inside and decommission
plants as per AwSV (regulation for the dealing of water-hazardous substances).
The necessary inspection by an expert also takes place in close.
How can we help you?
Have questions? We are always ready to provide help and advice!
phone +49 731 / 39 90-0
fax +49 731 / 39 90-10
Profit from our comprehensive range of services. Our technical experts, with certified WHG-approval and years of experience, we are happy to advise you in case of questions. Our team takes on the following services for you, including with a fixed maintenance agreement if needed:
- Tank cleaning and inspection
- Installation of new tank systems
- Plastic battery tanks
- Steel tanks, above/below ground
- Installation of interior liners for in-ground and basement tanks
- Production of oil collection spaces in accordance with regulations
- Removal of tanks and industrial systems
- Decommissioning of in-ground and basement tanks
- Official acceptance tests for all makes
- Installations, defect resolution, repairs, clean-up
Maintained tanks not only guarantee clean media in the circuit, but also safe and compliant storage technology. It is required by the law, that specific inspection obligations for above and Underground tank facilities be followed. BANTLEON is authorized to perform the corresponding inspections and to perform maintenance work on systems for water-hazardous substances. The required acceptance by an expert appraiser also falls within BANTLEON's area of expertise.